Warranty & Return
Bluetti warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this Bluetti product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in below “warranty period”.
the warranty period is 24month start from the date of purchase by customer.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your gear – no hassle returns. This only applies to product purchased directly from BLUETTI. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Please note, 30-Day money back guarantee not applicable on open box products or lack of accessories.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Bluetti refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
We will afford the return shipping cost because of defective&damaged during shipping item.
For subjective return reason, customer should bear the return shipping cost themselves.
Bluetti will repair/replace any faulty products during the warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material.
Bluetti offers a 30-day money back guarantee for goods purchased directly from Bluetti . To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. Gift cards & downloaded software are non-returnable.
However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 30 days. Once we receive the product and confirm the validity, we will refund the full purchase price.
Note: we will reject the refund if the wrong item is returned to Bluetti or if the item is not returned.
To return an item, please contact us via phone or email email@example.com during our normal business hours. In order to return your product under the 30-day return policy, please check that:
You have purchased the product directly from Bluetti . You contact Bluetti and begin the return process within 30 days from the original shipment date. The product is returned in the original packaging, with all materials included, in new or as-new condition, and be accompanied with a return authorization number.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for the same item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Bluetti's warranty does not apply to:
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic Damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such)
- Misuse/ damaged by incorrect using method
- Commercial Use
- Modifications to any part of the Product
- can not provide the purchase proof
- damaged by incorrect using method
- Lost or stolen products
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
The Return & Warranty policy is subject to change without prior notice.
How to contact us for customer service?
to obtain warranty service, please contact us by email: email@example.com
How to Return an Item
To return an item you'll need to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Bluetti will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. You can get an RMA form by contacting us via telephone or email for assistance.
Process for Returning Produce
-Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, valid proof of purchase can be:
- Order number from online purchases made through Bluetti
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
-The defective item’s serial number(usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact Bluetti at sale-eu@bluetti for assistance.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label on the outside of the package.
RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package being returned to Bluetti . Do not write the RMA number on the actual box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Bluetti quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)